You’ll find L.D. Davis industrial adhesive in packaging, corrugated cartons, bookbinding, paper products, printing & labeling, laminates, shopping bags, office products, hobby/crafts, puzzles, game boards, shipping & mailing and much more.
Since 1926, L.D. Davis has helped manufacturers in nearly every industry hold things together. Somehow we just seem to end up in the middle. It’s a place we know well.
Benefits of Choosing L.D. Davis Adhesives:
- Higher quality adhesive enables you to produce higher quality products, giving you a competitive edge in your industry.
- Our adhesives’ clean machining properties means less downtime for you–our adhesives clean up with water so there is no need to shut down your manufacturing line to clean it with harsh chemicals.
- Our custom adhesives and full service lab/R&D department means we can develop custom formulations specifically for your application.
- The L.D. Davis Green Advantage means our adhesives are eco-friendly and recyclable-giving you your own “green advantage” over your competitors.
- We have a very low turnover rate with key staff members. Many of our sales and lab employees have over ten years of experience with L.D. Davis.
- Our AAA credit rating means our suppliers always get paid on time-which means you get the products you need, when you need them, without delay.
- In 2012, we had less than 7,000 lbs of the 12.3 million pounds of adhesive produced returned due to a product defect-that’s less than 1%!
We’ve helped lots of companies keep their products together on shelves, in everyday use, under critical environmental conditions and in places that might surprise you. Our experts share their advice below.